- Full Stack Engineer at Joint Tactics and Technologies
- San Diego, California, United States
- Defense & Space
- Full Stack Engineer at PMAT INC
- Front End Engineer at Accenture Federal Services
University of California, Irvine – The Paul Merage School of Business, MBA, Business Administration
Full Stack Engineer
Joint Tactics and Technologies
March 2019 – Present(7 months)Greater San Diego Area
Engineer supporting VRAM (vulnerability remediation asset manager) systems.
Front End Engineer
Accenture Federal Services
October 2018 – Present(1 year)Greater San Diego Area
Engineer Supporting eTWD system (a Navy enterprise software suite that utilizes leading edge technology to support complex ship maintenance and repair business processes) using Angular JS, HTML5, bootstrap and Oracle server in the backend. This was the integration phase, lots of bug fixing and fix or repair work
Full Stack Engineer
May 2018 – October 2018(5 months)Greater San Diego Area
Software engineer supporting VRAM project (software for vulnerabilities management) for the navy. This platform uses J2EE and PostgreSQL for the backend and React, Redux, Semantic UI, HTML5, CSS3 for the front End.
Front End Engineer
Accenture Federal Services
November 2017 – April 2018(5 months)Greater San Diego Area
Engineer supporting eTWD system (Navy enterprise software suite that utilizes leading edge technology to support complex ship maintenance and repair business processes).
Lead Software Developer
July 2015 – October 2017(2 years 3 months)Greater San Diego Area
Lead software developer for Spider at SPAWAR. Spider is a complete web platform for planning and scheduling of projects among other strategic functions. Key technologies are .NET Web API, Oracle, on the back end; and Angular JS, on the front end.
October 2011 – April 2015(3 years 6 months)Vista, CA
•Engineer Supporting Transparity Suite: Set of .Net components built using WPF (GUI) and WCF (Server components). This is a full blown traffic solution using latest .NET technologies (mostly C#). •Engineer in charge of supporting QuicNet suite: Set of legacy client apps for traffic monitoring done using Borland C++ and Visual Studio 10 C++/C#, Data server is MS SQL 2008: programming in T-SQL involved, Web apps for reporting purposes done in ASP.NET/C#
November 2010 – June 2011(7 months)
•Successfully completed storage redundancy projects for enterprise global customers: (1) Oracle enterprise Manager Server (on NetApp) (2) Customer Relationship Information System (Siebel server, on Veritas) •Successfully implemented Business Objects (SAP) reports showing performance analysis for incident management within Enterprise Systems/Intuit IT •In charge of Incident management for Enterprise Systems attending corporate customer in need of Infrastructure/development environment.
Salestream Software Inc.
August 2009 – October 2010(1 year 2 months)
• Implemented diverse strategic PM status reports at stakeholder’s request • Standardized documentation methodology for systems requirement’s analysis and design. • Analyzed current processes and systems. Proposed and implemented new set of recommendations (process engineering) for project management and software development life cycle. • Created and implemented new system (@task) training for employees. • Successfully managed the migration from issues-only management system into @task, a full blown PM solution
August 2008 – June 2010(1 year 10 months)
• Managed cross functional teams of 5-10 engineers spread among five different projects. • Formalized PMI framework in the company, providing a more standard way to manage projects. • Managed outside contractors and addressed personnel needs of various projects • Administered communication between the company and partners in the ecosystem for project completion. • Formalized task estimation methodology for the entire company. • Successfully introduced a new form of project update to upper management, ensuring a simplified and practical view of all customized projects. • Standardized risk management procedures for engineering projects. • Introduced earned value analysis in the company as a way to monitor and control project progress.
October 2006 – August 2008(1 year 10 months)
• Managed hardware and software requirements for GPS Navigational Units (coordinated with manufacturer in China for requirements traceability) • Efficiently managed offshore development team including ten engineers in Ukraine. Development was basically in two areas: GPS for navigation, and GPS for Golfers. • Lead the implementation of the entire centralized IT infrastructure for source control, and issues management across all software projects for an improved coordination and control of offshore teams. • Lead the implementation of the voice prompts and points of interest features for navigational systems.
Information Systems Laboratories
July 2003 – September 2006(3 years 2 months)San deigo
• Identified and implemented a company-wide software-bug management system that sped-up and reduced cost for the bug correction process by using a centrally located open-source server. • Led the company GIS (geographic information systems) initiative, responsible for the complete project life cycle: requirement mapping, product selection, project championing to top management for approval and funding, and system implementation. Advocated/implemented a standardized System Development methodology that reduced development cost and increased quality by detecting errors during design phase, writing reusable code, and documenting applications before coding. • Supported an underwater-sound research application, implementing improvements for storage management and image rendering.
February 2001 – July 2003(2 years 5 months)
• Successfully implemented PPT (Pay-per-time) plug-in for media server. • Created a highly portable web-based library based on synchronous sockets by using GNU C++. • Awarded “Plug-in Award” for excellence by significantly improving performance of all plug-ins. • Implemented PPV(Pay-per-view) plug-ins for streaming media servers and all platforms. • Created a very comprehensive Architecture design document for the media server plug-ins
August 2000 – January 2001(5 months)
• Designed and implemented the vertical blanking server for digital packet insertion into TV signals. • Created the SQL database model for configuration information • Developed the configuration server, which was more efficient than using proprietary software.
Sr. Software Engineer
August 1999 – July 2000(11 months)
• Managed junior developers to accomplish very specific tasks across multiple areas. • Created the Database model for storing all spectral information. • Successfully implemented the user interface and all functionality behind. • Created system architecture for the embedded side of the vibration monitoring project.
January 1998 – June 1998(5 months)
• Successfully customized and documented the OFX financial library for needs of local bank. • Learned and applied a new technology in record time, less than 2 weeks.
Research and Software Engineer
ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT, CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY
January 1997 – December 1997(11 months)
• Managed entire research project from resource allocation through final dissertation. • Analyzed problem of speech recognition from a new perspective by using Statistical neural networks. • Designed the software architecture by using an object-oriented approach, • Successfully implemented the system using Visual C++.
COMPUTING CENTER, CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF PERU
January 1996 – December 1996(11 months)
• Analyzed the current information system at the medical center • Designed new information system by using object oriented modeling tools. • Designed and implemented Database functionalities by using Oracle and PL/SQL, • Designed and implemented Client interfaces. • Achieved total user satisfaction while interacting with the new system.
University of California, Irvine – The Paul Merage School of Business
MBA, Business Administration
2004 – 2007
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
2004 – 2006
I got my MBA here.
University of Southern California
MS CS, Computer Sciences
1998 – 1999
Master of Science in Computer Sciences
Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
B Sc, Informatics
1990 – 1995
Bachelor of Science
Skills & Expertise
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Data Warehousing
- Enterprise Software
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business Analysis
- Agile Project Management
- Mobile Devices
- Project Management
- Software Documentation
- IT Management
- Business Intelligence
- Program Management
- IT Strategy
- Product Management
- Process Improvement
- Web Applications
- Project Planning
- Software Project Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Project Portfolio Management
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Business Process
- Agile Methodologies
- Cloud Computing
- MS Project
- Software Development
- System Architecture
- Solution Architecture
Project Management Professional
Project Management Institute, License 521293
April 2008 – July 2016
Neural Networks and Deep Learning
Coursera, License LCEUE6HMEC4L
Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter tuning, Regularization and Optimization
Coursera, License QZGER5ABNK72
Deep Learning Specialization
Coursera, License KYGWZSKUMLZR
- it management
- managerial accounting
- financial reporting
Society of Hispanic engineers
Volunteer Experience & Causes
Causes Wadigzon cares about:
- Animal Welfare
- Civil Rights and Social Action
- Disaster and Humanitarian Relief
- Economic Empowerment
- Human Rights
- Poverty Alleviation
- Science and Technology
- Social Services