King Wai Chan
- Results-driven and fast-learning back-end .net Software Developer with 2 years of experience.
- Monrovia, California, United States
- Computer Software
- Test Engineer at Compliance Testing LLC
UCL, Master’s degree, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Junior Software Engineer
Global Product Services and Consultation LLC
July 2018 – Present(1 year 3 months)Greater Los Angeles Area
• Continual enhancement including business logics and UI to company’s internal operations portal using Angular 7, .Net Core and MSSQL. • Developed a Project Status Tracking API for company’s large volume clients to track and update their projects status using Azure SQL database and Azure App Services. • Experienced concept of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI-CD). • Set up AWS EC2 service with T3.nano instant for running virtual Windows environment to file FCC certification online using US domain.
Compliance Testing LLC
September 2017 – June 2018(9 months)Mesa, AZ
• Assisted in designing and developing a smart web application for logging all QA test records and sending reminders for overdue records using PHP and MySQL. • Worked with admin, sales and engineers to create a web application that tracks the flow and status of testing devices by utilizing third party shipping APIs and using Angular 5, ASP.NET MVC and EF 6.2.0. • Reduced report generation time by 80% by using advanced MS Word macros to import all test data from MS Excel to MS Word report template. • Collaborated with senior engineers to calibrate the testing sites parameters of TILE 7 automated testing software and tools. • Wrote and executed test plans, reported bugs, and pushed quality upstream. • Developed software using SCRUM methodology.
Master’s degree, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
2012 – 2016
Skills & Expertise
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Python (Programming Language)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint