Marketing Director at ESI Enterprises, Inc.
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Marketing and Advertising
- Art Director / Senior Designer at ESI Enterprises, Inc.
- Graphic Designer at ESI Enterprises, Inc.
California State University-Northridge, Bachelors, Graphic Design
Director of Marketing
ESI Enterprises, Inc.
June 2018 – Present(1 year 4 months)Van Nuys
• Manage a team of designers, videographers, photographers, & copywriters to deliver products from conception to completion. • Oversee the development of B2B and B2C Merchandising, Packaging & Print, Still & Lifestyle Photography, Retail & POP Videos, Initiatives, Web Design & Marketing • Build an maintain relationships with multiple high profile partners and ensure adherence to brand guidelines while delivering complex & large-scale projects on budget and on tight deadlines. • Developed brands through a strong understanding of industry trends. Experienced problem solving, presentation, communication and project management skills. • End-to-end product design, with constant monitoring from product launch to end of life.
Graphic Designer & Illustrator
March 2006 – Present(13 years 7 months)Northridge
Developed brand style & consistency for profit & non profit companies, to elevate & differentiate their product line. Meet with clients to determine the marketing & design vision, scope of work, budget & a deliverable timeframe. Designed & Illustrated original artwork: Posters, Digital Paintings, Stationary, Packaging & Print, Web Design & Marketing.
Art Director / Senior Designer
ESI Enterprises, Inc.
August 2015 – July 2018(2 years 11 months)Greater Los Angeles Area
• Determine how best to represent a concept visually for the consumer electronic space. • Supervise design staff • Coordinate external projects with other artistic and creative departments/individuals • Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members • Design own set projects from designated brands. • Packaging, Merchandising, In-Store Displays, Web Design, E-commerce, SEO, Outsource supervisor
ESI Enterprises, Inc.
June 2015 – July 2015(1 month)Van Nuys
• Graphic design work for multiple brands • Packaging, Merchandising, In-Store Displays, Web Design, E-commerce, SEO
AmericanTours International, LLC
February 2014 – July 2015(1 year 5 months)Los Angeles
Designed & maintained a 300+ page print brochure detailing all aspects of current tours, from day to day activities to add ons & extensions. 20+ mini brochures & pamphlets designed to supplement tours & help boost sales with additional content, add ons, features. Produced all art for web & print for in house & external projects, maintained an extensive library of images & media.
Freelance Graphic Designer
VISCOM – The Center for Visual Communication
November 2013 – December 2013(1 month)Northridge California
Identity branding, web design, print & web advertisements for non profit & for-profit companies, while working for a student run design studio at California State University, Northridge
Level 3/Senior Technician
November 2010 – May 2012(1 year 6 months)Los Angeles
Lead technician during shift, managed a team of 12 techs from various levels in assessing and fixing any and all computer related issues.
May 2007 – May 2009(2 years)
Maintained sale & featured products for website & microsites, as well as updating & cleaning product images. Designed all custom team logos & uniforms digitally, applied images through silkscreen or heatpress method. Created flyers, in-store posters, email blasts & team banners.
California State University-Northridge
Bachelors, Graphic Design
2005 – 2013
Activities and Societies
GFXS 458 Student Run Studio Class dealing with non profit organizations Viscom Student Run Studio dealing with for profit organizations.
Full professional proficiency
Limited working proficiency
My collection of work.
Team Members (1):
Skills & Expertise
- Graphic Design
- Team Management
- Illustrator CS6
- Package Design
- OS X
- In-Design CS6
- High Quality Typography
- After Effects CS5
- Autodesk Autocad
- Art Direction
- Ad Design
- Logo and Brand Identity
- Photo Retouching
- Microsoft Excel
- Digital and Hand Illustration
- After Effects
- Print Experience
- Windows 7
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Operating System Diagnosis and Repair
- Autodesk Maya 2011
- Social Media
- Microsoft Word
- Mac OSX
- Photoshop CS6
- Microsoft Windows XP-8