- Design Professional (print, web, video), and Digital Content Manager (CMS)
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Web Content Management at LFP Internet Group
- Assistant Art Director at DejaVu Consulting
University California of Irvine, Bachelor of Arts, Studio Arts
August 2017 – Present(2 years 2 months)Beverly Hills
• Developed logo sketches into finalized logo designs for print and web. • Retouched, color corrected portrait and product pictures for print and web. • Designed corporate stationery, marketing collateral and web sliders for company websites. • Image retouching, color correction and restoring vintage images for publishing industry. • Collaborated with marketing teams, and managers to design printed ads in magazines • Concept designs for logos, websites, products, and developed them into final designs • Designed graphic and video assets for social media platforms.
Web Content Management
LFP Internet Group
June 2012 – July 2017(5 years 1 month)Beverly Hills, Ca.
• Managed, and scheduled video content for 16 websites in a fast paced environment. • Experience with digital assets, built solid relationships with departments, and consultants. • Managed multiple time sensitive projects simultaneously and independently. • Assisted video editor in batch processing, and creating trailers for videos. • Transcoded videos using Adobe Encoder, and problem solved issues with video files. • Created an efficient workflow for videos and photos using Elevated X and legacy CMS. • Successfully met weekly deadlines of 36 video clips transcoded, and uploaded to websites. • Supported internal marketing department, and social media teams with graphic design assets • Designed web graphic sliders for main page of company website
Assistant Art Director
February 2011 – March 2012(1 year 1 month)Hollywoood,Ca
• Designed flyers, calendars, marketing collateral, and supported art director with projects.. • Coordinated with vendors, clients and managers on all projects from start to finish. • Filmed and edited video for company website, and social media platforms. • Created and executed social networking a campaign utilizing Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. • Maintained a high level of design quality, and met aggressive deadlines on multiple projects.
Graphic Web Designer
Eddie Ramirez Design
January 2008 – 2011(3 years 9 months)Los Angeles, Ca.
• Designed projects for web, print design, and video. • Managed design team of contract programmers and freelance web designers. • Designed and developed corporate stationary, marketing collateral and advertising. • Created web graphics, Flash banners, videos for Youtube, interfaces, and Flash animations. • Designed general graphic design assets for internal marketing departments.
January 2003 – December 2008(5 years 11 months)
• Created and implemented new digital imaging workflow. • Supervised and trained team of 5 imaging technicians. • Updated department production schedule via Tokyopop’s Content Management System. • Scanned halftone images, color slides, and original inked art pages. • Retouched and color corrected digitally reproduced images. • Troubleshooting equipment in the Digital Imaging department including hardware and software. • Conceptualized a project that involved RFID technology, in-store display, and website.
University California of Irvine
Bachelor of Arts, Studio Arts
Minor in Digital Imaging.
Activities and Societies
• Mural and Student Alliance (MASA) • Minority in Research and Training (MIRT Program) • Advancing Chicanos/Hispanics in Science (SACNAS) • California Alliance Minority Program (CAMP) • Dr. A. Kantasamy UC Irvine School of Medicine – Studies on Cocaine Toxicity in Mice • Dr. R. Matsumoto UC Irvine School of Medicine – Cannula studies for Movement Disorders • UCI Claire Trevor School of Arts- Recipient of Dean’s Dream Team to create multimedia marketing packets for new design programs.
Skills & Expertise
- High-end Retouching
- Content Management
- Creative Direction
- Corporate Identity
- Image Manipulation
- Web Content Management