- Studio Assistant at Kritzinger & Rao
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Graphic Design
- Administrative Assistant at Lindenwood University
- Graphic Designer at deborahSpotlight
Lindenwood University, Bachelor of Arts – BA, Interactive Media and Web Design
Kritzinger and Rao
September 2019 – Present(1 month)Los Angeles, CA
• I work with different types of media for brochures, books, websites, illustration, photo-retouching, floor plans, and so on. • I am constantly in communication with the architectural design team members to produce design assets for web and print that support business objectives and marketing goals. • I perform a wide range of administrative tasks including answering phone calls, ordering supplies, invoicing, paying bills, and putting together reports.
Assistant Graphic Designer
August 2019 – Present(2 months)Greater Los Angeles Area
• Created over 16 different logos, brochures, banners, invoice, business cards, and retouched photos. • Collaborated on the re-branding process of “BLVD Moving Company”, by creating email banners, and multiple logo samples for their company. • Participated on the sales department by taking orders, assisting customers, updating the inventory, and promoting the company services.
August 2018 – May 2019(9 months)Belleville,IL
• Performed variety of customer service, clerical, and administrative duties. • Scheduled tutoring appointment for various students in an assortment of courses. • Produced and format documents, including composition, editing, proofreading, and aggregation data. • Printed and activated ID’s for new and current students, faculty and staffs.
May 2018 – September 2018(4 months)San Francisco Bay Area
• Designed over 30 different logos, event flyers, banners, post card mailers A & B side, social media graphics, business cards, email blast. • Evaluated, advised, and edited digital social media advertising for their Facebook website.
Bachelor of Arts – BA, Interactive Media and Web Design
2015 – 2019
Bachelor of Fine Arts – BFA, Acting
2015 – 2019
Native or bilingual proficiency
Let’s count my animals!
• Creating an educational 2D animation for kids with vector and motion graphics using Adobe After Effects and Illustrator. • Providing dynamic and illustrative visual tool to teach numbers from one to ten along with a variety of animals. • Designing each graphic number with the amount of animals according to each number value to make the learning process a more efficient one.
Team Members (1):
• Researching and implementing web accessibility to the “HyperLynx” club website from the overall layout, colors, font size to the alt attributes, and proper HTML elements. • Improving and updating the front-end development of the website, working collaboratively with the web design team by making it more user-friendly. • Maximized and reorganized the HTML and CSS files by making them clearer and cleaner to any screen reader.
Team Members (1):
Skills & Expertise
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- After Effects
- Customer Service
- Adobe Indesign CC
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Social Media
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop