- AWS | Software Development | DevOps
- San Diego, California, United States Computer Software
- Sr. Director, Development & IT Services at Education Systems, Inc.
- Sr. Director, Production & IT Services at EMAS Pro
DeVry Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Systems
Sr. Director, Development & IT Services
Education Systems, Inc.
January 2016 – September 2019 (3 years 8 months) Greater San Diego Area
● Designed cloud applications for AWS & on premise. ● Developed new text message capabilities for CRM, 50% client adoption in first year. ● Automated and streamlined workflows with AWS Lambda.
Sr. Director, Production & IT Services
January 2011 – January 2016 (5 years) Greater San Diego Area
● Leadership over a team of 18 with 10 in US (local & remote) and 8 overseas. ● Technical lead including specifications, analysis, technical research & planning for three product lines ● Infrastructure architect for Amazon Web Services for Windows & Linux stacks.
Director of IT Services & Production Management
Education Systems Inc.
February 2007 – January 2011 (3 years 11 months)
● Design, implementation, and management of cloud multi-tenant SaaS application ● Design, implementation, and management of SaaS hosted environment for client server & web application (Citrix, SQL Server, IIS, AD environment on private cloud).
March 2002 – February 2007 (4 years 11 months) Greater San Diego Area
Develop, document and lead IT aspects of client implementation and support escalation.
MoneyStream Services Inc
December 1999 – January 2002 (2 years 1 month) Calgary, Canada Area
Authentication framework development for finance web application (ASP, VB, SQL).
DeVry Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Systems
1996 – 1999
Skills & Expertise
- SQL Server
- AWS CloudFormation
- Business Analysis
- Data Modeling
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Data Analysis
- AWS Lambda
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Entity Framework
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Web Services EC2
- Web Development
- Product Management
- Disaster Recovery
- AWS Identity and Access Management (AWS IAM)
- Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- Web Applications
- Amazon CloudFront
- Team Building
- Requirements Analysis
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Product Development
- Amazon RDS
- Amazon VPC
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Serverless Computing
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Agile Methodologies
- Cloud Computing
- Software Development
- Higher Education
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA)
Amazon Web Services (AWS), License DJT0HTRKG24E1RCL
September 2019 – September 2022