- Senior iOS Mobile Engineer
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Computer Software
- Senior ios engineer at Beautycounter
- Senior mobile engineer iOS at LegalZoom
University of California San Diego, Bachelor, Biology
Senior Mobile Engineer
October 2018 – Present(1 year)Marina Del Rey
Worked on ThriveMarket E-commerce app. Worked on many UI and Backend features for the app. Used Objective- C and Swift and MVVM and RAC.
Senior ios engineer
May 2018 – October 2018(5 months)Santa Monica, California
Worked on Consultant app and POS app
Senior mobile engineer iOS
March 2016 – March 2018(2 years)Glendale, California
Utilized swift to build an app from ground up. Used MVVM architecture to decouple UI from data. Wrote UI Tests using XCUITest and Unit test with quick and nimble Helped in migration to Swift 3.0 Designed and architected iOS application using object mapping and separating data from UI. Excercised efficient software engineering practices. Wrote client side API using NSOperation queue and Alamofire. Satisfied acceptance criteria given design in Zeplin. Used protocol oriented programming and swift error handling . Worked on ui using auto layout and code. Used git and source tree for version control. Helped partner teams as help was needed. Code reviewed coworkers code and offered improvements. Interviewed candidates for iOS position. Worked with product and Qa teams to create a polished product.
Software Engineer Mobile
August 2015 – March 2016(7 months)Culver City, California
Worked on voip app from ground up. Utilized objective c and swift. Wrote api client architecture using Afnetworking. Persisted data using Coredata. Parsed stream of data into data that could be populated into tables. Wrote background service to keep to app alive and make API connection in the background. Sorted data by date and other criteria. Integrated push notification for call notifications and voicemails notification. Created phone ui and pjsip c++ wrapper for creating a sip call , putting call on hold, and receiving voicemails. wrote pjsip wrapper in c++ that interfaces with objective c code. Worked on debugging previous head over display application Used Jira and git for source control.
Age of Learning, Inc. / ABCmouse.com
August 2014 – August 2015(1 year)Glendale, Ca
• Utilized Objective C and UI-Kit to add features to the current game App. • Formed algorithm to solve difficult problems involving back end and front-end. • Worked on memory optimization using profiler , and fixed memory leaks. • Build API for backend communication and sending JSON data and receiving it. • Worked with Core Data to save user info to Persistent Store. • Build page tracker that sends API request and saves page info in core data. • Created page using storyboard and scaled for different devices. • Worked with git , Xcode 5 and 6, and Jira for ticket management.
Final Draft, Inc.
February 2013 – August 2014(1 year 6 months)Calabasas, Ca
• Utilized Objective-C and C++ to solve complex problems, and develop features. • Exercised Scrum project management techniques, and proper testing and automation process. • Utilized STL and Boost library to devise ways to solve software problems. • Worked with APPKIT,UIKIT and OSX Interface using XCode to engineer user interfaces and tools. • Used Windows to develop cross platform features using Visual Studio 2010 and 2013. • Solved complex problems and formed efficient bug-free algorithms. • Wrote Unit Tests and used Regression testing • Worked on Drag and Drop, Context Menu, Print To PDF, and Graphics Problems. • Used perforce for version management and Jira/Scrumdo for ticket management • Worked in porting our software to the Windows 8 using XAML and ref classes in C++.
June 2012 – February 2013(8 months)Woodland Hills, Ca
• Developed tools for Major Credit Unions using Asp.net, C#, jquery,and HTML. • Solved complex business solutions using C#. • Used perforce for version control and JIRA for project management. • Solved and debugged database scripts using MS SQL. • Modified User interface for banking using JQuery, Html, CSS2 and, CSS3. • Wrote services that retrieve check images and e-statements. • Wrote a services that uses algorithm to generate verification code for ACH and CC deposits • Worked on adding features for Account Opening and lending. • Integrated budgeting solution for many federal credit unions. • Integrated RSA security authentication for retail banking and business banking. • Communicated directly with client weekly on updates and status. • Created documents and testing document for applications. • Wrote a program to interact with tweeter.
Status Not Quo
August 2011 – May 2012(9 months)Valencia, California
• Developed website using C#, ASP.net, ADO.net, Jquery, CSS, Html, and Ajax • Developed tools for Deluxe Intranet website utilizing Soap Web Services. • Wrote user controls, classes that dynamically load word documents and manipulate text. • Wrote complex queries to solve problems and integrate into an existing DB structure. • Wrote a class that dynamically fills out a PDF form using IText Library. • Used CSS and HTML Photoshop to implement a UI interface design. • Wrote Windows Service that utilized mail application client for Disney CIP. • Built admin site for clients using C#, MS SQL, and ASP.NET. • Database Support for Deluxe Media Management and Packout Warehouse packing sys. • Resolved issues dealing with remote Printers and Packout Services at Deluxe • Database support using MS SQL for stamps.com, and many client stores. • Supported Backend for many internal websites and shopping systems.
C# developer Intern
e7 Architecture Studio
June 2011 – August 2011(2 months)Greater Los Angeles Area
• Worked on adding tools for Kiosk using Silverlight, Blend, and XML. • Worked on connecting a 3d navigation system and GUI interface and implementing MMO Server in Unity3D and C#. • Implemented a system that allowed manipulation of character mesh in unity3d. • Worked beside 3d graphic artist to implement tools
University of California San Diego
2 times on deans list.
Activities and Societies
I did research at Stein Clinical Lab. I also worked at glendale memorial hospital. I also was involved in rotary club and Computer Science club.
Bachelor, Game and Simulation Programming
2008 – 2010
4 times on deans list
Activities and Societies
Working on unreal mods to develop the next breathtaking total conversion. I am also working on Iphone sdk on making a game. At the same time i am getting familiar with building my own game engine.
Los Angeles Pierce College
Certificate, Routing Technology
2010 – 2011
Los Angeles Valley College
Certificate, C++ Datastructures and Advanced C++
2009 – 2011
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
2008 – 2010
Studies focused in game and application development using C++. Created programs utilizing OpenGL DirectX and Artificial intelligence. Coursework Includes C++, Visual Basics, Discrete math, 3d physics, , Game Design, Game History, and Data Structures.
University of California, San Diego
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Biology, General
1997 – 2000
Skills & Expertise
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Visual Studio
- Game Design
- HTML + CSS
- User Interface
- iOS Development
- Test Driven Development
- Game Development
- Microsoft SQL Server
- User Interface Design
- Core Data
- Software Development
Code School, License
Volunteer Experience & Causes
Causes Arbi cares about:
- Arts and Culture
- Science and Technology