- Freelance Graphic Designer
- Aliso Viejo, California, United States
- Graphic Design
- Creative Services Lead/Art Director at Benchmark USA
- UI/UX Graphic Design Contractor at BMS | Bankruptcy Management Solutions, Inc.
The Art Institute of California-Orange County, BS, Graphic Design
Freelance Graphic Designer
October 2007 – Present(12 years)
• Designed and created a memoir book for the wife of Kelly Doherty the CEO/President at Apperson. • Designed a branding logo for George Abraca’s personal DJ business. • Portrait photography of Tiffany Brader at a theme based party. • Utilized my growing skill set as a photographer and creating an e-commerce gallery of my work.
Creative Services Lead/Art Director
July 2015 – June 2017(1 year 11 months)Mission Viejo, Ca
• Creative services lead/art director that worked collaboratively with other agencies on promotional and marketing materials for Colgate-Palmolive Company products such as Colgate®, Softsoap® brand, Palmolive®, Speed Stick® and Irish Spring® products. • Header and shadow boxes design for an endcap display for Meijer® promoting the new products Colgate Total® Advanced Health Mouthwash and Radiant™ by Colgate® Optic White® Toothpaste. • Designed the layout for trade show booth and side panels for Walmart. • Layout design for the display blades and side wing headers promoting Colgate®, Softsoap® brand, Palmolive®, Ajax®, Speed Stick® and Lady Speed Stick® for Rite Aid. • Negotiated with vendors to acquire the highest quality product at the best prices within the strict timelines. • Designed business card, brochure, handout, pull up banner and door poster for All About Skin™
UI/UX Graphic Design Contractor
BMS | Bankruptcy Management Solutions, Inc.
October 2013 – December 2013(2 months)Irvine, Ca
• UI/UX graphic designer that updated existing company corporate subsidiary websites design layouts and UI/UX site architecture. • Worked with overseas developers to implement various web design updates. • Modernized marketing materials implementing company brand standards. • Utilized Confluence software to collaborate ideas and implement changes and updates to various websites with Poland.
October 2007 – October 2011(4 years)
• Graphic designer that handled an average of 20 weekly design projects for four locations within strict deadlines. • Designed Harley Davidson’s 105th anniversary poster, welcome banner, postcards and PowerPoint presentation. • Designed 10- to 20-foot trade show booths within budget, for our K-12, higher education, and business branding. • Multi-tasked in order to meet tight deadlines in designing marketing print collateral with excellent organization skills. • Maintained and managed a consistent corporate brand through web design templates. • Saved corporate dollars at the press in modifying designs on brochures, inserts and catalogs. • Worked with different print vendors in order to maintain deadlines and that the marketing materials are printed properly.
Graphic Design Intern
Triple A Containers, Inc.
April 2007 – July 2007(3 months)Cerritos, Ca
• Graphic designer for an international packaging company. • Developed and designed the corporate identity PowerPoint presentation for the art director. • Designed a modern corporate branding website, that highlighted their products and services. • Used Photoshop skills to retouch existing photos and took new product photography shots with proper lighting.
The Art Institute of California-Orange County
BS, Graphic Design
2004 – 2007
Skills & Expertise
- Graphic Design
- Deadline Oriented
- PC and Mac platforms
- Direct Mail
- Online Marketing
- Art Direction
- Knowledge of HTML
- Print Collateral
- Logo Design
- Hospitality Industry
- Digital Marketing
- Corporate Identity
- Corporate Branding
- Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of CSS
- Page Layout
- Image Editing
- Image Manipulation
- Packaging Design
- Microsoft Word
- Marketing Management
- Web Design
- Brand Development
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge