- Senior Graphic Designer at UFC GYM
- Corona, California, United States
- Health, Wellness and Fitness
- Graphic Designer at UFC GYM
- Freelance Graphic Design Consultant at Booth Machinery Inc
California State University-San Bernardino, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Graphic Design and Marketing
Senior Graphic Designer
August 2018 – Present(1 year 2 months)
• Created and updated designs for brands for multiple platforms based on client specification, needs and brand image. • Manage and execute internal project requests. • Managed assets and uploads to the Marketing Portal. • Ensured job deadlines were met, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best. • Created and maintained files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing. • Designed and produced marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for a wide variety of clients. • Collaborated with creative team and internal marketing teams to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels. • Assisted the videographer at video and photoshoots when necessary.
Amplify Africa Inc.
September 2015 – Present(4 years 1 month)
• Lead creative for design and marketing efforts for Amplify Africa and all it’s subsidiaries • Oversee and assist designers to ensure brand standards are met throughout the company • Designed promotional materials, created logo/ brand guide and designed company website to help promote the business.
September 2013 – Present(6 years 1 month)
I work with clients to create logos, posters, brand identity, business card design etc.
October 2015 – August 2018(2 years 10 months)Santa Ana, California
• Collaborate with other team members to digitally deliver upon company brand objectives. • Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs. • Produce graphic design (illustrations, icons, and typography) through interpretation of design ideas. • Preparing design files with proper size, bleeds and margins. • Converting and organizing graphic files. Designing and editing day-to-day brand collateral such as print and social graphics.
Freelance Graphic Design Consultant
Booth Machinery Inc
July 2015 – January 2016(6 months)
Responsible for creating design solutions for a variety of products.
Graphic Design Intern
August 2015 – September 2015(1 month)
My responsibilities were to create and produce a wide range of print-based and multimedia marketing, promotional and pitch materials., including but not limited to powerpoint presentations, logos, branding guidelines book, postcards, posters and flyers.
Santos Manuel Student Union Marketing Department
September 2014 – September 2015(1 year)San Bernardino CA
Was tasked to create a variety of posters and graphics for events put on by the Santos Manuel Student Union.
Santos Manuel Student Union Program Board
September 2013 – June 2014(9 months)San Bernardino CA
Helped organize fun events held for the students on campus.
California State University-San Bernardino
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Graphic Design and Marketing
2011 – 2015
Activities and Societies
Design Collective Club
Native or bilingual proficiency
Skills & Expertise
- Graphic Design
- Print Production
- Art Direction
- Logo Design
- Branding & Identity
- Microsoft Office
- Page Layout
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual Communication
- Social Media
- Business Cards
- Web Design
- Information Graphics
- Cinema 4D
Honors & Awards
American Advertising Federation
I received a silver addy award for designing the identity for the 25th annual Living On Common Ground Multicultural Festival held by the University of Redlands.
American Advertising Association
Volunteer Experience & Causes
Graphic Design Intern
Robert and Frances Fullerton Museum of Art
June 2014Arts and Culture
Causes Alexis cares about:
- Arts and Culture
- Civil Rights and Social Action
- Human Rights
- Science and Technology