- Lead Product Development and Design
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Visual Designer / Product Designer at PTM Images Home/Wall Decor
- Graphic Designer at Design By Humans
University of California, Santa Cruz, Bachelor’s degree, Graphic Design
Lead Product Designer
Crystal Art Home Decor
December 2017 – Present(1 year 10 months)Los Angeles, California
• Management and delegation of projects • Implementing Adobe Suite in all design (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, etc) • Conceptualizing design, execution of projects, showroom set up. • Product Development. Merchandising. Trend Research & Coordination • Overseeing working on, and final approval on all technical and graphic artwork presentations and detailed product specifications. • Designing and creating detailed product specifications for new presentations • Responsible for overall direction and approval of presentation and any new designs • Responsible for final sample approval on all pre-production and production samples • Correspondence with international team in London and China for production • Working with name brand companies like Fred Meyer, Big Lots, Pier 1, Home Goods, Ross, etc.
Visual Designer / Product Designer
PTM Images Home/Wall Decor
April 2016 – December 2017(1 year 8 months)Greater Los Angeles Area
Created and produced images/artwork for digital printing. Recolored and manipulated images. Modification of color. Layout and logo design. Photo and art cropping and editing of digital files. Collaboration directly with sales team and the completion of client driven design requests.
Design By Humans
January 2015 – January 2017(2 years)
Designed graphic art using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign to be printed on T-shirts. Arranged correct color composition, included pop-culture designs, and layering techniques. Used advertising and Marketing skills to help sell accessory products.
Graphic Design Instructor
Redlands Conservatory of Music
December 2015 – October 2016(10 months)Redlands
Created and taught lesson plans in drawing, painting, graphic design, animation and computer programming to children between the ages of 6-13 and also provided the necessary resources and materials needed for each of the different classes. Maintained discipline in the classroom filled with around 20 bodies. Kept their motivation and interests growing by providing my informative knowledge in all subjects and working and getting to know them on a personal level. Assessed the progress of the students on a weekly basis and helped elevate their performance and improve student participation based on their final report. Understood the needs of a child and reciprocated based on the student’s need. Met with parents to present student information, ensure safety and concern, and gain trustworthy relationships.
January 2015 – January 2016(1 year)Greater Los Angeles Area
Instructed a step-by-step tutorial by painting to a room filled with forty+ people within two hours. Hosted entire events solo: including setting up, performing, and breaking down the set. Built friendly, yet professional relationships between owners of restaurant establishments, and other venues to ensure a smooth and successful events for Paint Nite and the establishment that is hosting the event. Working quickly under pressure while guaranteeing customer satisfaction. Painting 16×20 images as master copies for events in less than 45 minutes multiple times a day.
2011 – January 2016
Commission based projects. Logo designs. Paintings. Illustrations.
University of California, Santa Cruz
Bachelor’s degree, Graphic Design
2011 – 2015
Skills & Expertise
- Graphic Arts
- Design for Manufacturing
- Wall Decor
- Print Production
- Project Management
- Adobe Illustrator
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design Education
- Group Therapy
- Trend Research
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Product Development
- Web Design
- Mental Health
- Adobe Photoshop
- Fine Art