- Software Design Engineer at NEC Telecom Software Philippines, Inc.
- San Diego, California, United StatesTelecommunications
- Software Development Engineer at Mitchell International
- Software QA Engineer at Mitchell International
University of San Carlos, BS, Electronics & Communications Engineering
• Develop automated test scripts for functional testing using C# in CodedUI framework, Selenium, MSTest and Powershell scripts for automated regression. • Develop automated functional testing for web-based project using Telerik Test Studio and Visual Studio. • Develop and execute unit, integration and smoke testing using MSTest, Moq, JUnit, and Mockito through whitebox approach. • Create and execute project test plans and test cases for software for desktop and database-driven applications.
• Created and executed test plans and test cases for DNS and DHCP server appliance platform with web-based GUI. • Coded, executed and analyzed load and functional tests using C/C++ scripting, Shell scripting and MySQL in BSD platform for database-driven and web-based servers. • Performed security testing for server applications with digital certificates and encryption. • Performed white box, black box, manual and automated tests.
BS, Electronics & Communications Engineering
Activities and Societies
Certificate, Systems Engineering
Systems Engineering focus on the principles of systems engineering management, system requirement analysis, concept development, and system integration and verification.
Skills & Expertise
- Enterprise Software
- HTML 5
- Unit Testing
- Web Testing
- Visual Studio
- Angular JS
- Automated Software Testing
- Selenium Testing
- Web Services
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Computer science
- Oracle SQL Developer
- Shell Scripting
- Design Patterns
- Software Engineering
- Agile Methodologies
- Software Development
- .NET Framework
Certified Tester Foundation Level
International Software Testing Qualifications Board, License