- .Net Development Engineer at IPS Group, Inc.
- Junior Web Developer at IPS Group, Inc.
National University, Master’s Degree, Computer Science
February 2015 – September 2015(7 months)San Diego, CA
• Spent eight months developing an Android application in Xamarin using the agile process. • Modeled architecture to consume the web application’s web methods. • Managed various code branches from team members through the Git versioning control system. • Proved ability to use Android specific APIs including the Action Bar, List View, Expandable List View, Spinner, Dialog Fragment, Date Picker, and Push Notifications.
•Successfully coordinated the production of 500+ plus events through effective communication with clients and teamwork among multiple departments. •Directed and trained seasonal sales staff to be in constant communication with department heads and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment to guarantee problem-free operations. •Creatively managed budgets of various sizes while keeping client and company satisfied. •Executed annual reports on competitors, sales, and trends; helped managers analyze data and contributed solutions for any issues identified. •Created and implemented the production of professional images showcased in the company’s collateral online, in board meetings, and presented to potential clients through inspired slideshows.
January 2006 – June 2007(1 year 5 months)Santa Barbara, CA
•Effectively collected information from recent high school graduates through oral and interpersonal communication. •Independently ensured the coordination of data entry information for the production of reports. •Closely collaborated with the CEO on each aspect of the research process to ease the completion of projects.
Informational Android Application
Team Members (1):
Skills & Expertise
- Data Science
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Microsoft Visual Studio C++
- Team Leadership
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
Become a Machine Learning Specialist
- Database Design & Implementation(DAT 604)
- Modern Operating Systems(CSC 606)
- Web & Cloud Computing(DAT 605)
- Topics in Computing: Wireless Security(CSC 668)
- Advanced Programming(CSC 615)
- Mathematical Foundations(CSC 610)
- Security in Computing(CSC 607)
- Software Architecture Principles(SEN 602)
- Software Engineering Fundamentals(SEN 601)
- User Interface Engineering(CSC 670)
- C/C++ Programming(CISC 192)
- Java Programming(CISC 190)
- Intro to Object Oriented Programming(CIS 250)
- Android App Development
- Intermediate C++ Programming(CSIS 297)
Volunteer Experience & Causes
Multiple Sclerosis Society Walk