- Audio Programmer at Play Eternal, LLC
- Engineering Intern at GroupMe
New York University, Bachelor of Music, Composition with Minor in Computer Science
Make games. Make them amazingly fun. Make them sound awesome.
Among other things, – Interface between engineering team and audio team – Research audio capabilities of platforms and make technology recommendations for project – Integrate FMOD Ex into Trinigy (now Havok) Vision Engine with level editor support – Implement audio assets in FMOD Designer
(Summer internship through HackNY) – Engineer on three-man team developing the GroupMe Windows Phone 7 1.0 preview app – Communicate with external software consulting firm – Respond to customer feedback and technical support requests and push out 1.0.1 bugfix release
– Create temp sound fx for a Deepak Chopra’s Leela (http://www.deepakchopraleela.com/) and implement them in Wwise – Create a tool for generating synthesized voiceover assets based on data in a spreadsheet to facilitate creation of temp VO assets
– Package sound effects libraries for shipment – Create audio demos for sound effects libraries
– Work with device programmer to design and program tool for flashing the PROM of the device in the field in a cryptographically safe manner. (C#, Windows Forms, .NET 3.5, device software in C). – Make utility reusable for future projects via XML schema that described structured data formats and transaction sequences.
– Package sound effects libraries for shipment – Create audio demos for sound effects libraries – Spread awareness of Blastwave FX products and special competitions via social media – Creating audio demos for BBC Sound Effects Libraries categorized with metadata
Part of 4-person team to design interface for simulating functionality of a half-duplex radio using a VoIP phone with Java 6 and Swing. – Wrote adapter layer for translating call setup sequence from SIP to proprietary protocol with JAIN SIP
Bachelor of Music, Composition with Minor in Computer Science
2008 – 2012
January 2010 – January 2010
A 2D platformer created in 48 hours for the 2nd Annual Global Game Jam. It takes the traditional themes and mechanics of your standard platforming game and turns them upside down. Literally.
Team Members (7):
April 2011 – August 2011
A 3D action adventure set in a future dirty sci-fi universe, developed as a prototype using the Trinigy Vision Engine and pitched for publishing as a digital download on PSN and Xbox live Arcade.
Team Members (1):
A Pulse in the Dark
Global Game Jam 2013
Team Members (6):
Skills & Expertise
- Audio Progrmaming
- Game Design
- Sound Design
- Game Development
- Software Engineering