- Senior Software Engineer at GenMark Diagnostics
- Software Consultant – Integrated Solutions Engineer at TriTech Software Systems
Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University, MS, Mechanical Engineering
July 2013 – January 2014(6 months)Greater San Diego Area
Implemented a network communication interface between the Computer Aided Dispatch System for 911 service (CAD) and custom vendor software (C#, WinForms, WPF, SQL Server 2008)
• Participated in development of the new version of Persyst software suite – a collection of tools for EEG monitoring and analysis (C++,MFC, COM) • Implemented a new product for simultaneous EEG monitoring of many patients (C#, WinForms)
• Participated in the development of an application controlling a medical device (C# .NET, WPF) • Implemented a network communication prototype (C# .NET, WCF, REST)
• Participated in development of a system of multithreaded cross-platform applications communicating through sockets (Linux, Windows, C, C++, Qt). • Developed custom Qt user interface controls • Developed testing utilities (C++, Qt)
Participated in development of Xcelsius 2008 – data visualization and modeling tool for business dashboards and web development. • Implemented main application framework, interaction between C++ and ActionScript modules, saving documents in XML format (C++, MFC, BCG library, MSXML 4.0) • Developed application prototypes (C#, .Net,Windows Forms 2.0, Interop Services) • Ported Web Connectivity components from ActionScript 2.0 to ActionScript 3.0 (Flex 2.0, ActionScript) • Implemented ActionScript simulation of Excel functions (Flex 2.0, ActionScript 3.0) • Implemented code performing date and numeric formatting and localization(Flex 2.0, ActionScript 3.0) • Developed GUI and custom controls for the application (C++, MFC) • Implemented new Excel embedding model (C++, MFC, Active Documents and COM technology) • Participated in software architecture design decisions, GUI design.
Participated in development of the following products: AutoSEA2 – simulation tool for broadband noise and vibration prediction, analysis and design. VaOne (versions 2005, 2006) – simulation environment for full frequency spectrum structural and acoustic analysis Solutia – automotive glazing solution simulator Auralization project, Zosen project etc. – scripts for customers Technologies and tools used in development:C++, MFC, Win32 API, XML, Stingray Objective Studio, OpenGL, Visual Basic, Quick Script, MATLAB, Install Shield.
Developed user interface for an application performing analysis of complex optical systems (Visual C++, MFC, Stingray Objective Grid, Stingray Objective Toolkit). Participated in internal corporate website development (ASP, MS SQL Server, VB Script).
Developed COM-based multimedia application performing video and audio capture, preview, taking still pictures, video and audio compression and playback of multimedia files (Visual C++, MFC, DirectShow).
MS, Mechanical Engineering
1984 – 1990
Major: Oscillation Theory, Nonlinear Vibration Theory, Dynamics of Rigid Body, Elasticity Theory. Minor: Automatic Control Theory, Computational Methods in Mechanics, Programming. Masters degree in mechanical engineering. Diploma with honors.
Skills & Expertise
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Visual C++
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Software Engineering
- Software Development