- Software Engineer at Teradata
- San Diego, California, United StatesInformation Technology and Services
- Cyber Security/Software Engineer at ODME SOLUTIONS, LLC
- Radio Access Network Engineer at FirstNet- First Responder Network Authority
University of California, San Diego, Bachelor of Science – BS, Electrical Engineering
June 2017 – September 2017(3 months)Boulder, Colorado
· Familiarize with the telecommunication architecture, link budgets, FDD, and OFDMA technologies. · Design and optimize coverage limited LTE networks using industry’s standards and technologies in Mentum Planet. · Prepare maximum path loss predictions using Okumura-Hata propagation model. · Perform statistical analyses and KPI to ensure satisfactory network performance. · Create traffic maps based on network and census data obtained from ArcGIS database and the US census, respectively.
June 2016 – December 2016(6 months)La Jolla, California
– Process the Underway data from quarterly research cruises. – Generate plots from the hydrographic data. – Perform regression analysis on the Underway and Conductivity, Temperature, Depth (CTD) data – Updating the CalCOFI websites.
March 2014 – December 2014(9 months)Greater San Diego Area
My responsibility is to attend all lectures, take notes, and have them ready within 24 hours for the students.
Tutor high school students after school with math. Assist teachers with summer Pre-Calculus class.
Bachelor of Science – BS, Electrical Engineering
2013 – 2018
Professional working proficiency
Native or bilingual proficiency
September 2017 – December 2017
Given a list of allowable electrical components and constraints, our team designed and constructed an elevator system. We created 3D model of our designed in SolidWORKS, and laser cut/3D printed the parts. Our design consisted of +130 parts and 30+ unique parts. We developed a state machine to control the elevator using LabVIEW software. Our design was voted Best Technical Implementation by the class.
Team Members (1):
We developed a portable IoT device that could simulate various weather types (rain, sun, cloud, fog, lightning) corresponding to the current weather. The simulation was possible due to an integration of water pump, mist maker, fan, and LED.
Team Members (1):
February 2018 – June 2018
Storage engine allows users to create, and manage database using SQL command line. The engine parses the commands, executes database tasks given valid commands, and writes data from memory to disk. The SQL commands supported by the program are: add/delete files, list files info, list files that match search query, extract and copy file to local directory, and return current version.
Team Members (1):
Skills & Expertise
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- PCB Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Basic HTML
- Microsoft Excel
- JBoss EAP
- Information Assurance
- Information Security
- Cadence Virtuoso
- Autodesk Software
- REST API
- Python (Programming Language)
- ArcGIS Server
- NI LabVIEW
Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
National Instruments, License 100-317-23147
December 2017 – December 2019
Honors & Awards
Volunteer Experience & Causes
September 2010 – March 2013(2 years 6 months)Education
I tutored Algebra 1 students who received a D or an F in class. The recovery helped to bump their grades up to a C if they passed the tests.
Causes Linh cares about:
- Animal Welfare
- Arts and Culture
- Economic Empowerment
- Science and Technology