- Senior Technical Lead at Sasken Technologies Limited
- Senior Technical Lead , INTEL at Sasken Technologies Limited,
Banasthali Vidyapith, ,
Developer and lead LTE/UMTS Protocol stack development
February 2018 – May 2018(3 months)Intel, Santa Clara
– Worked in Intel 3G/4G MODEM maintenance BO team. -System level Bug Analysis and Debug for 3G/4G Protocol stack.
September 2015 – January 2018(2 years 4 months)India, Bangalore
o Worked in Intel 2G/3G/4G MODEM MAINT team for URRC component o Expertise in Bug Analysis and Bug fixes for 3G/4G protocol stack in URRC . o Proficient in functional analysis (Attach failure, Cell selection/Reselection, Handover failure (intra/inter/I-RAT), MO/MT calls) o Involved with feature enhancements .currently involved with multi-Sim and UPC related feature enhancement. o Hands on experience in using tools like STT, Crash Inspect, UTP, Jenkins
-Worked as Project Lead for support of 3G/4G modem (N/W side). -Waterfall and Agile Scrum execution models. -Wireless protocol/application programming, Embedded system programming, NMS (Alarms, Statistics and OAM) programming. -SDL,C, C++, Rational Rose -3G UMTS RNC, 4G LTE RAN(eNodeB), 2.5G GPRS PCU technologies. -Wireshark, Nethawk , Jenkins, Sharepoint, DCT tool, JIRA.
Skills & Expertise
- Software Development and Design
- Wireless Technologies
- System Design and Debugging
- 3G , 4G,2G,
- Radio Network Controller (RNC)
PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management Certifications