- Software Engineer at Vuforia, a PTC Technology
- Software Engineer and Consultant at Novacoast
University of California, Santa Barbara, Master’s Degree, Computer Science
January 2017 – April 2018(1 year 3 months)Greater San Diego Area
December 2014 – January 2017(2 years 1 month)Santa Barbara, California Area
· Managed and oversaw Computer-Rx’s WinRx Central Management software and associated applications. Created releases and sprints, assigned cases to junior developers, and maintained progress within the software using a Scrum methodology. · Implemented and oversaw major feature enhancements in C++ including networked data services, electronic prescription transfer capabilities, and centralized user functionality for chain-wide access. · Programmed as needed in C++ in WinRx Pharmacy software used in over 2,000 pharmacies.
· Handled all data requests and queries needed for daily operation in the Office of Institutional Advancement. · Managed all database operations for the University of Tulsa’s alumni website (http://www.tualumni.com).
· Developed inventory process for Unix applications in Upstream Application Support. · Engineered and implemented a process for managing SQL Server Licenses across the business.
Master’s Degree, Computer Science
2014 – 2016
Successfully defended my M.S. in Computer Science in winter 2016 with an iOS based project entitled “Pose Estimation from a Known Structure from Motion Model”. At UCSB, I focused primarily on augmented reality, computer vision, and distributed systems. I also had some exposure to the Technology Management Program (TMP) through coursework and received second place in the 2015 UCSB New Venture competition with my team, Sesamo.
Activities and Societies
5 time teaching assistant, including CS 189B- the undergraduate senior capstone course.
2012 – 2012
Likely set a record for being the fastest HLS dropout.
Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science, Philosophy
2005 – 2009
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with two bachelor’s degrees from TU – a B.A. in philosophy and a B.S. in computer science. I was also fully committed to an athletic scholarship in track and field and cross country for the duration of my education there, specializing in the 1500m and 800m runs with personal bests of 3:52 and 1:52.
Activities and Societies
Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Sigma Tau, 9 Time Tulsa Track and Field and Cross Country Letterman, All Western Athletic Conference, Conference USA All Academic and Academic Medalist
2004 – 2005
Completed Basic Cadet Training aka “Beast” and my first semester of undergrad here. I was also a member of the Air Force Academy’s cross country team ranked 8th nationally.
Skills & Expertise
- iPhone Application Development
- OS X
- Relational Databases
- Mac Apps