- Senior Software Engineer at Nexcelom Bioscience
- San Diego, California, United StatesComputer Software
- Software Engineer I at Wipit, Inc.
- Technical Support Engineer at Wipit, Inc.
University of San Diego, BA, Computer Science
• Developed several DotNetNuke single-page registration modules • Maintained legacy code in current DNN architecture • Designed and developed C# ASP.NET MVC website for CSR manager & team • Developed C# Windows Forms app. as an internal tool to simulate load and void transactions • Trained the incoming Technical Support Engineer after my promotion • Exposure working in an Agile and Scrum development methodology environment
• Provided upper level support for all technical inquiries that could not be solved by the first two levels of customer support • Migrated all server-side code updates into the production environment • Developed an internal tool for viewing the instrumentation log files more easily • Developed a C# ASP.NET MVC portal for the Sales Operations department • Executed daily scripts to refresh the data warehouse • Used Google Analytics to identify new exceptions and crashes in the mobile applications’ production environments • Assisted QA technicians with testing and development of automated test scripts • Managed communication to the entire company and third-party, technical contacts about service outages and scheduled maintenance.
• Designed and Developed a web application to allow Staff members self-service of their profile information • Conducted Quality Assurance and was responsible for system testing of a new Academic Scheduling Tool application • Created a User Manual for the new Academic Scheduling Tool, which was published in conjunction with the release of the new software
Ensure pool safety regulations are met Assist patrons with needs Check chemical levels in pool and jacuzzi
Helped create a digital database of client files
BA, Computer Science
2008 – 2011
Co-Founder and member of the ACM club at USD.
Activities and Societies
Association for Computing Machinery, Inner Club Council
2007 – 2008
Received their highest academic scholarship. Played for their division 1 baseball team which is usually a top 25 team. Participated in the great books colloquium.
Activities and Societies
Skills & Expertise
- Manual Testing
- System Testing
- Microsoft Office
- Web Applications
- Quality Assurance
- Agile Methodologies
Volunteer Experience & Causes
Causes John cares about:
- Animal Welfare
- Human Rights
- Science and Technology