- Software Engineer Intern at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
- Senior GIS Technician at Royale Energy, Inc.
San Diego State University, Masters Science, Computer Science
June 2018 – June 2019(1 year)Greater San Diego Area
Due to the sensitive nature of my work, I cannot disclose my job description.
• Took the initiative to create various python scripts for automating GIS workflow and web scrapping oil and gas well data for analysis. • Independently responsible for gathering, storing and distributing geographic data for over 60 oil and gas well, leases and pipelines. • Was continually given more responsibility and asked to learn new job roles to improve the productivity of the company. • Regularly led projects to gather and assemble geographic data in order to create maps which were used by petroleum engineers and geophysicists to aid in critical decision making. • Assisted with IT work including but not limited to help desk tasks in the windows environment, minimal database management and integration with ArcMap, troubleshooting office hardware and virtual machine environments.
April 2013 – April 2014(1 year)Greater San Diego Area
• Worked independently to manage, correct and extract georeferenced parcel and record data stored in Accela Database. • Created various maps using ArcGIS software with data extracted from Accela Database. • Assisted in treating mosquito breeding sites across the county of San Diego.
July 2009 – June 2013(3 years 11 months)Greater San Diego Area
• Work with others, and independently, to set up furniture for various events and help manage the facility. • Responsible for quality control and client satisfaction. • Assist in training new hires.
Skills & Expertise
- Oil & Gas
- Remote Sensing
- Android Development
- Machine Learning
- Test Driven Development
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Software Development